In this project, information on the topics of flight and asylum is combined with the participation of the schoolchildren. With a variety of creative activities, the children can get involved with their peers in the Middle East and make a direct contribution.
School classes first deal with the topics of flight and asylum with our educational package. Then they become active: they are called upon to take part in a variety of activities to raise money that will go to a charitable cause such as the "Happiness Again" trauma centre in Jordan, which is co-financed by Together Human.
Together with Together Human, the classes can sell knitwear provided by our community. It is also possible to listen to a lecture by a member of the association about our work and the subject of escape. Please contact us for this: info(at)togetherhuman.org
Even without Together Human the respective school class can get involved. A racy fundraising run, a delicious cake sale, a melodious school concert or a refreshing drink stand - just a few ideas to raise money and help children like Souraya!
An institution such as the Happiness Again trauma centre in Jordan benefits directly from the revenues. A thank you photo/video can be organized.
The following classes have participated so far
- Die 5. Klasse von Anna Guberina aus Grüningen verkaufte Stricksachen im Wert von CHF 1605.75.
- Die 5. Klasse von Julia Güntensperger aus Langnau am Albis erzielten CHF 1’567.30
- The 6th primary class of Anna Guberina from Oetwil am See, who earned CHF 1,100 with the project.
- The 6th primary class of Florence Kern from Wädenswil, which collected CHF 610.
- The Gartenstrasse primary school in Allschwil collected CHF 2,324.65 with a flea market that it organised itself.
- The 5th primary class at the Amlehn school in Kriens collected CHF 493.50 with the sale of knitwear.
- Zwei 5. Klassen aus Langnau am Albis und aus Grüningen haben mit dem Verkauf von Strickwaren über CHF 3000.- gesammelt.